Alvita Soleil, O.M.D., L.Ac., NCCAOM
Doctor of Oriental Medicine
This workshop is experiential, visionary and transformative
SOME OF THE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Cultivate the power of mindfulness
- Ignite the body's internal Healing Force
- Discover the wisdom that the body is already living
- How to listen, access, and trust our cellular intelligence
- Explore the laws of Quantum Physics as a key to understanding the true nature of the body
- The application and science of the O'Ring Testing Method (Testing for nutritional, food, emotional and allergies, etc.)
Register here for an advance registration discount:
Coming Home to the Wisdom of the Body
A Sacred Journey to Health and Self-Empowerment
Saturday/Sunday, November 15-16, 2014
Our body carries us every step we take. This companion is the receptacle of our ancestors, thoughts, beliefs, stories, our experiences, our fears, and our hopes. Many of us have forgotten that this amazing body is inseparable from our biological heritage. The separation from this wisdom has produced a profound sense of alienation in our culture.
If we are to navigate safely through this pivotal transition time, we need to move from instinctual survival to conscious creation, and shed the perception of separateness. Now is the time to recognize that healing is a journey of coming home to the body, returning to the presence of our evolving heart, mind and soul.
Saturday/ Sunday ~ November 15-16, 2014
FREE INTRODUCTION: TuTu's House - Tuesday, November 11, 5:30 to 6:30 pm
LOCATION: Private nurturing setting in Hawi - 10am to 6pm
REGISTRATION: Register below, or call (808) 889-0770
$215 advance registration; $225 at the door
OPEN TO LAYPERSONS & PRACTITIONERS
Dress comfortably, bring supplements & foods you want to test
Bring a lunch, or eat locally during lunch break
Tuition includes workshop materials
LET YOUR BODY'S OWN WISDOM TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!
Together we will walk our talk as we explore the hidden forces that define our reality. We will let the beauty of nature recharge and nurture us. We will pause, connect with one another, be with our Soul some of the time, be with the ego some other times, and let the creative dance of transformation define a new reality. For more inspiration and information, please read these articles below.
I am looking forward to being with you.
Where do you live?
In this unfolding time of our human story many of us seem to be pulled to transform ourselves into radically new ways of thinking and being. For me, Coming Home to the Wisdom of the Body provides an entrance point for remembering who we are, and for creating new pathways to a more joyful future.
A quantum leap in consciousness is required for ending suffering. The movement from ego-attachment to heart consciousness has to be a primary focus in order to heal our physical, emotional bodies, and to soar into the freedom of our soul/spirit.
This weekend is designed especially to:
- Reconnect to our soul’s guidance
- Awaken us to an intuitive source of wisdom beyond the mind
- Cultivate a deeper experience of our true and infinite nature
- Venture deep into cellular memories - cleansing what no longer serves us (false beliefs, attachments, distortion, agendas…) and reconnecting with the Ah yes, this is how I was meant to be!
- Cultivate awareness and presence beyond the meditation cushion.
- Learn the O’Ring Testing Modality. Based on the concept of internal energy fundamental to traditional Chinese medicine, this simple muscle testing is a noninvasive way of evaluating the body’s imbalances, assessing its needs, and as a way to make informed, healthy decisions in any area of life.
The mind/soul consciousness of the body’ s cells can give us reassuring feedback that we are already a living consciousness in motion, and that we are part of the eternal field of creation. When we free our self from the illusion of separation we can then live from our deepest truth and freedom.
Through inquiries, silence, movement, breathing, deep sharing, visual input, and meditation we will invite and experience of the innate intelligence that already lives inside of us.
The conditions for suffering and the conditions to end suffering are found in our body/mind. The body can either become an ally with all its mysteries or an adversary to overcome and conquer, which one are we choosing?
Indeed, our body with its pain and pleasure is what we have; fully awake, fully alive, and rooted in the ceaseless flow of love. It is up to us to reclaim our connection to our body through deep listening, and mindful awareness of its messages. If your cells could talk, what would they say to you?
We welcome you in that discovery.
You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees
For a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
Love what it loves.
- Mary Oliver